DeLaWho? DeLaWhat? DeLaWhere?

The experiences of Me, Myself, and I(van), a young Delawarean, currently working in Cincinnati, Ohio



Your Daily Boondocks via Okayplayer.com


1.22.2004

 
My roommate, who is from Cincinnati, and I have both noticed that the quality of the news broadcasts in central Ohio are terrible. I am used to the broadcasts of the Philadelphia area networks. The elements are all there but it seems as though the central Ohio news shows fall just a little bit short of the class of news broadcasting from back home. They have the same gimmicks and promises, but there seems to be a glazed color to everything and they search for stories where none should be found. Maybe I have something against the hustle and bustle of Columbus as compared to Philadelphia. I don't know. We both agree that the broadcasts here in central Ohio seem to be poorly produced, childlike, and just unprofessional. For example, WHIZ TV broadcasting out of Zanesville. The quality of broadcasting that comes from the WHIZ television station just seem to be of poor quality. Check out their anchors on the staff section of their website WHIZ TV. Take a look at their two athletic sports anchors...I am not usually this critical, but it seems as though these guys might struggle to make a middle school basketball team.


Comments: Post a Comment