DeLaWho? DeLaWhat? DeLaWhere?

The experiences of Me, Myself, and I(van), a young Delawarean, currently working in Cincinnati, Ohio



Your Daily Boondocks via Okayplayer.com


6.20.2004

 

Whats Going On?....Again

My past couple posts have been riddled with pictures and quotes from interesting articles....it worries me. I used to put a lot of thought into posts and I enjoyed composing thoughful commentaries on different events in my life and the world around us. That being said I will be making an effort to elaborate more in my blog. Take it back to beginning and keeping it the same at the same time. A couple of recent events that I have not addressed are the findings of the 9/11 Commission as well as the Lakers especially the ungrateful Karl Malone being defeated in the NBA Finals (early reaction: woohoo....they finally lost). I was not impressed with Mr. Malone's behaivior through out the playoffs...he wasnt the mature and composed veteran that everybody says he is. That being said my next post needs no commentary...it is just an amusing picture of a sign located next to the WAWA on Route 1 down in Rehobeth.

Comments: Post a Comment