DeLaWho? DeLaWhat? DeLaWhere?

The experiences of Me, Myself, and I(van), a young Delawarean, currently working in Cincinnati, Ohio



Your Daily Boondocks via Okayplayer.com


12.01.2004

 

Back into 5th Gear

Thanksgiving Break came just at the right time. With the semester reaching a fever pitch, I needed some home fixin's and things of that nature. Thanksgiving was filled with delicious food and was served by two little old Croatian ladies, who when stacked on top of each other, might (just barely eclipse my 6'2'' frame. I spent much time with my family and managed to catch The Incredibles and Ray. I highly recommend both of those movies, especially Ray. Jamie Foxx was amazing. It's back to the grind...sorry for the lack of posts over break...dial-up can be a blogging downer...how does the verger do it?

Comments: Post a Comment