DeLaWho? DeLaWhat? DeLaWhere?

The experiences of Me, Myself, and I(van), a young Delawarean, currently working in Cincinnati, Ohio



Your Daily Boondocks via Okayplayer.com


2.03.2005

 

What I do with my spare time

When I don't have class, I like to relax and do some homework or listen to music or watch some tv...or answer the phone every 5 minutes and deny a telemarketer to pleasure of taking my money and time. I so enjoy answering the phone and waiting for the voice on the other line to come in and say in Joshua there....or may I speak to Chris. Today I woke up at 8:00...and I have already recieved 5 calls. I just want to thank Denison for selling our information. Without them it wouldnt be possible. I so enjoy being interrupted by those jovial telemarketers. I am so fed up with them that I finally registered with the Do-Not-Call registry about 15 minutes ago. My registration was quickly followed by a courtesy call from another phone monger...I was happy to inform him that this would be his last call to this number for another five years...finally...maybe I will have some piece and quiet.

Comments: Post a Comment