DeLaWho? DeLaWhat? DeLaWhere?

The experiences of Me, Myself, and I(van), a young Delawarean, currently working in Cincinnati, Ohio



Your Daily Boondocks via Okayplayer.com


7.31.2004

 

I like it when you call me BIG Pope-A

Pope-y Pope-y Pope-y can't you see
Sometimes your ideologies just hypnotize me
And I just love your Godly ways
Guess that's why they broke, and you're so paid (uh)
(chorus taken from Notorious BIG's "Hypnotize")

I am always blown away with the progressive spirit of the Roman Catholic Church. Refusing to back down, the Pope will be standing...well sitting up to feminists and their views by calling on Church leaders to attack feminist ideologies which assert that men and women are fundamentally the same.Take a gander at this headline from the Guardian Unlimited: Pope warns feminists

Comments: Post a Comment