DeLaWho? DeLaWhat? DeLaWhere?

The experiences of Me, Myself, and I(van), a young Delawarean, currently working in Cincinnati, Ohio



Your Daily Boondocks via Okayplayer.com


8.11.2004

 

Preparations

One of my friends from Denison is getting married on the 21st of August. So, I am heading back out to Ohio a week or so before school starts up again. I am excited to go back to school, but I am also excited to be heading back to Ohio, since it is such a key state in this year's upcoming election. Presidential candidates rarely make the trip to the great state of Delaware during the election season....and when they do...they're gone before you can say "Electoral College". I exagerate slightly, I vaguely remember sticking my hand out to shake future President Clinton's hand when he made an appearance in the First State. So, it is going to be a new experience having the candidates touring the surrounding areas. I know that Logan's Lurch is deeply entrenched in the Ohio campaign news as he struggles to change Ohio from Red to Blue...(No worries my vote is coming).

Sidenote: I really wish Rage against the Machine was still together...there was nothing like Zach De La Rocha's politically charged lyrics set to the throbbing drums and screeching guitars of Rage...damn,

Comments: Post a Comment