DeLaWho? DeLaWhat? DeLaWhere?

The experiences of Me, Myself, and I(van), a young Delawarean, currently working in Cincinnati, Ohio



Your Daily Boondocks via Okayplayer.com


9.02.2004

 

Point of Interest

As one of my friends here at Denison pointed out to me, the W is making his acceptance speech tonight at the Republican National Convention. Therefore, Kerry's speech will probably be a counterattack to expected and patented cheap shots and round-about explanations that this administration has perfected. So it should'nt be a typical speech. This makes the decision harder. Do I skip my Probability and Stats, and Geomorphology classes in order to go see Kerry speak or do I go to class and be a responsible student? Although, the tickets have probably all been gobbled up by now, I have decided that I am going to go to class. I think my Geomorphology teacher would understand, but my Prob and Stat teacher is from Bulgaria. And one thing I know about Eastern European women, it's that they hold a grudge with the best of them. I would never live that down.

Comments: Post a Comment