DeLaWho? DeLaWhat? DeLaWhere?

The experiences of Me, Myself, and I(van), a young Delawarean, currently working in Cincinnati, Ohio



Your Daily Boondocks via Okayplayer.com


10.18.2004

 

Cycle of the Blog

As more and more school work was piled on the to do mountain, blogging was regularly was a task which was cut from my schedule. I had blogged relatively consistently over the summer and I tried to maintain that creative frame of mind as the work has accumulated. However, recently, the creative juices have been soaked in by the sponge of math take home tests and geology lab reports. When Dave Gilbert (once prof. @ Denison, now prof @ Marymount Manhattan College), left for the bright lights and hustle and bustle of NYC, he took a break from blogging. However, it seems as though he has settled in and his blogging has continued on. So in the spirit of rejuvenation, expect more from me as the elections approach and potential chaos erupts.

Comments: Post a Comment