DeLaWho? DeLaWhat? DeLaWhere?

The experiences of Me, Myself, and I(van), a young Delawarean, currently working in Cincinnati, Ohio



Your Daily Boondocks via Okayplayer.com


3.24.2005

 

Blog Stardom

Warning: the following post has hints of sarcasm

I have let my blog sit for extended periods of time over the past semester and as a result, it's quality may have dropped a bit...no longer do I post daily and many times I simply link to other pages...this is not the case for one Darko the Dark One of Pertinent Verge fame. No, this exceptional father has blogged consistently and has brought his blog to semi-stardom. Being his creative self, he has nuzzled himself into a web of net activity garnering him an impressive 122 visits a day. For a while, both blog's of family Orsic recieved a similar number of visitors (I have kept a steady dose of 26 visits a day), but with a few clicks of the mouse and the help of the number one Google image search for "iceland" my father's site has rocketed into the bright lights of 100+ visits a day. All the while, my blog has been relatively silent. I might be suffering a bit of blog envy, but no longer am I listed at the top of his links to blogs...he has alphabatized them and left by blog wedged between the C's and the E's. In a recent post, he mentioned a couple of blogs which he considers daily reads and I was not blessed with the honor of being on the list. Then, it hit me...I have to earn the number one spot...because he is hitting the big time now, and he can't be linking to a subpar, panty-waste of a blog...This blog must earn it's spot on top...maybe I will link the picture of Iceland too.

Comments: Post a Comment