DeLaWho? DeLaWhat? DeLaWhere?

The experiences of Me, Myself, and I(van), a young Delawarean, currently working in Cincinnati, Ohio



Your Daily Boondocks via Okayplayer.com


6.19.2005

 

Happy Father's Day

Just as I did for Mother's Day, here is a song for the 'pa. On all four of his albums, Common has given his dad a song to preach his fatherly advice, so here are two of his entries. The first cut, titled "Pops Rap Part 2/Fatherhood" is off 'One Day It'll All Make Sense', while the second song, "Pops Rap III...All My Children" can be found on 'Like Water for Chocolate'. Not included in this post, the first entry can be found 'Resurrection', which has eluded me to this day, as well as the final entry on 'Be' which is still being shipped by hiphopsite.com (I pre-ordered it...and it still isnt in my possession). Anyways, Happy Tata's Day.

Comments: Post a Comment