DeLaWho? DeLaWhat? DeLaWhere?

The experiences of Me, Myself, and I(van), a young Delawarean, currently working in Cincinnati, Ohio



Your Daily Boondocks via Okayplayer.com


3.14.2004

 

On the edge...I like it

Well, I am spending my spring break here at home, which is not a bad thing. I had the chance to go down to New Orleans this week with a bunch of friends, but it fell through for me. So I am back here in delawho?delawhat?...yeah thats right, Delaware. Its good to be back here with the fam and all.

I noticed gilbie's post about Kool Keith and Dr. Octagon. Kudos for the post. A little controversial comments here and there is always a good thing. I must say that I havent heard much of Kool Keith's stuff out...I think it was his name, I will check it out though. Thanks for the tip.

Comments: Post a Comment