DeLaWho? DeLaWhat? DeLaWhere?

The experiences of Me, Myself, and I(van), a young Delawarean, currently working in Cincinnati, Ohio



Your Daily Boondocks via Okayplayer.com


3.09.2004

 

A familiar Activity

Last night, I ended up playing a little intramural hockey. I must say it felt good to get back on the ice....i mean the court. I enjoyed the feeling of skating...i mean running with the puck again. Either way, I had a good time last night. My team (i dont know who we are) played against D Chi's team. Jordan (D-Chi) played last night. He made a couple nice moves and make some of my teammates look stupid. Playing any form of hockey brings back memories of when I played in a roller hockey league for my high school (we did not have enough money to fund a ice hockey team). It was a great time...from the pothole-ridden parking lot of student parking to the ice-like court surface of the Blue Diamond Inline Hockey Center. SIDE NOTE: Right now, my high school, Charter, is at the top of the standings in the league. Well anyway, I cant wait to get back home and get my friends together for an afternoon of hockey.

Comments: Post a Comment