DeLaWho? DeLaWhat? DeLaWhere?

The experiences of Me, Myself, and I(van), a young Delawarean, currently working in Cincinnati, Ohio



Your Daily Boondocks via Okayplayer.com


3.05.2004

 

"How can I possibly be inconspicuous?/When my flow is f***ing ridiculous"

I just got Cee-lo Green is A Soul Machine. The man is true to his word. Although, I have unsuccessfully written one album review, I would like to give my first impressions of this album. I am on my 5th listen through the album and it definetly hits you hard. The blaring trumpets and thumping bass lines of this Goodie Mob member certainly stick with you. Just a little note to Ethan: Go pick this album up too. It isnt as genius as Kanye's album, but it is a must listen.

I will end with a shameless plug of my dad's blog. Although my father has EIID (or Excessive Inline Image Disorder)...(I kid...I kid, tata), his post about his morning routine reminds me of the early morning commute to school. The same commute which my sister takes with him presently. My dad writes of 610 Sports Radio. Ahhh, good sports radio (a thing that I have yet to find out here). I can't wait to have a full week of WIP whining radio finding its way into my mind.

Comments: Post a Comment