DeLaWho? DeLaWhat? DeLaWhere?

The experiences of Me, Myself, and I(van), a young Delawarean, currently working in Cincinnati, Ohio



Your Daily Boondocks via Okayplayer.com


5.06.2004

 

The Beginning of Bigger Things to Come

With nothing to do other than those pesky finals...but who needs to worry about those, I have started to perform a facelift on my blog. I added a bunch of links, registered with feedster, as well as blogwise, and placed a visitor count on my page courtesy of SiteMeter. There are many more changes to come especially after finals are over. Currently, I have had 26 visitors. Most of which were me, checking to see if my site meter had increased. It really hasnt increased that much at all. Which leaves me with a question of pride and curiosty: Do I keep the current sitemeter icon up, which shows the number of visits or do I choose another one which conceals my lowly visit total until it becomes respectful? I want to see if it has changed, but I dont want people who might happen upon my blog and view the embarrassingly low traffic total which I have racked up.

Comments: Post a Comment