DeLaWho? DeLaWhat? DeLaWhere?

The experiences of Me, Myself, and I(van), a young Delawarean, currently working in Cincinnati, Ohio



Your Daily Boondocks via Okayplayer.com


4.23.2004

 

I am still confused

I think i have been scarred by last nights occurence. Shaving will become a trying task to perform because I fear that people will break out into acts of public affection. Anytime you see or hear people having sex in place that is usually not used for sex, it burns those events into your mind and wont let you forget them when you enter that place. As of right now, three of the four shower stalls have been dirtied. Shower#1 Last Night's Events, Shower #2 - a drunk mans' personal urinal (his business lasted around the same amount of time as Austin Powers' bathroom visit after he was thawed out from the 60's) (that was witnessed by my roommate), and the Shower #3 More sex, probably the same bunnies using the 1st stall. So far, nothing has happened in the fourth shower stall that I know of. And right now, thats all that matters. I think i may just continue posting about this until I get it out of my system.

Comments: Post a Comment