DeLaWho? DeLaWhat? DeLaWhere?

The experiences of Me, Myself, and I(van), a young Delawarean, currently working in Cincinnati, Ohio



Your Daily Boondocks via Okayplayer.com


11.01.2004

 

One More Day! One More Day! One More Day!

One more day of constant political bombardment being sent our ways. I think their should be a one-week quiet period before the election. I time-out for the candidates. If you follow either of the candidates campaigns, you are aware that they have been all over the US recently...they are hither and yon...yon and hither across the nation. It makes me wonder if when Kerry is elected, we will have an exhausted president on our hands. Back to the break period. Some may call it the "Quiet Before the Storm", but I believe that in this age of over-saturation of images, sounds, and overall sensory overload, it would be nice to have a week to clear your head and just think, instead of react. Not that I need time to decide, but other people may just need that time. Plus I like time to just BE. Luckily, tommorrow's election means the end of the ads and the beginning of RE-Count '04. REGISTER GREEN. VOTE KERRY.

Comments: Post a Comment