DeLaWho? DeLaWhat? DeLaWhere?

The experiences of Me, Myself, and I(van), a young Delawarean, currently working in Cincinnati, Ohio



Your Daily Boondocks via Okayplayer.com


12.15.2004

 

The Blog is Back

These past few weeks of school have truly impeaded my blogging. I have devoted all constructive thought to school as crunch time arrived. In fact I am risking loss of good though as i type. As school comes to a close, I look forward to being home with the fam for the holiday season. One of the biggest differences between Christmas during the high school years and Christmas at college...is the lack of appreciation for the holiday season. It is not that Denisonians dont appreciate the holidays...it's the three to five week mad dash towards the end of the semester. It's a time for giving assignments and such. I can't wait to watch the patterns that the christmas tree lights make on the ceiling as the sounds of Ella's christmas album resonate through out the Orsic residence. With a 6.5 to 8 hour drive ahead of me on Saturday, my trip playlist will include the New Nas Album, "Street's Disciple"...one of the best all-around hip-hop albums of recent memory, as well as Foriegn Exchange's "Connected", Little Brother's "The Chittlin Circuit", and of course Ella's Christmas, James Brown's Christmas and others. Check out my old high school, the Charter School of Wilmington's non-affiliated blog...as well as CSW's homepage...check out the picture section...who's that to the left? what a scrawny crew...

Comments: Post a Comment