DeLaWho? DeLaWhat? DeLaWhere?

The experiences of Me, Myself, and I(van), a young Delawarean, currently working in Cincinnati, Ohio



Your Daily Boondocks via Okayplayer.com


3.27.2005

 

The Tie Chronicles

After parking my car in the parking garage at Easton, me and a friend were walking through the mall to go to P.F. Chang's for Easter dinner. As noted before, I was dressed quite well (if I do say so myself), and apparently I was dressed well enough to be offered a job. A Polish businessman, who himself was dressed to the nines, approached us and commented that I was looking very sharp and asked if I was going to school. We were a little bewildered by the whole thing. He went on to ask me if I had free time to do a little work during the school year. I respectfully denied his offer and went off to dinner. The odd thing is, he never said what the job entailed and what industry he was involved in. Makes one wonder...

Comments: Post a Comment