DeLaWho? DeLaWhat? DeLaWhere?

The experiences of Me, Myself, and I(van), a young Delawarean, currently working in Cincinnati, Ohio



Your Daily Boondocks via Okayplayer.com


3.27.2005

 

Today, I took one step closer to

becoming a man, by tying my own tie. With the guidance and help of one of my roommates, I made long strides towards becoming a self-sufficient man. I got up early to prepare my clothes for the Easter lunch/dinner with his parents, so I could get a little homework done before we went and I realized that I had a untied tie in my possession. At first, I consulted necktie.com's knot page (yeah, I tried to tie my tie using online instructions)...but I was befuddled by their diagrams and instructions. So, I wandered over into the other room of the suite and found my roommate getting ready for church. With a little instruction, I was able to pick up the sequence and went back into my room to perfect it. I sit here now, with a tie fitted tightly around my neck...a tie that I wont untie for fear that I will lose it's perfect dimensions.

Comments: Post a Comment