DeLaWho? DeLaWhat? DeLaWhere?

The experiences of Me, Myself, and I(van), a young Delawarean, currently working in Cincinnati, Ohio



Your Daily Boondocks via Okayplayer.com


1.14.2006

 

What the Hell, Mother Nature?

Mother Nature has been quite confused about the concept of seasonality as of late. Over the last seven days, we have served a big plate of mild weather and a side of rainy days. According to weather.com, the high temperatures over the past seven days have been no lower than 47 F and has peaked at 58 F, and its only the 14th of January. Did I mention, the day long fog that hung over our heads all day yesterday. Where's the snow or at least the bitter winter winds that make a home a welcoming and comforting refuge from the cold. Hot chocolates don't pack the same satisfying punch. As I walked outside this morning wearing shorts, I found myself thinking about how glad I was that spring was coming. "Wait a second...", I thought to myself, "Groundhog Day has yet to arrive and Punxsutawney Phil has even had his chance to speak up." Here's to a little bit more winter.

Comments: Post a Comment