DeLaWho? DeLaWhat? DeLaWhere?

The experiences of Me, Myself, and I(van), a young Delawarean, currently working in Cincinnati, Ohio



Your Daily Boondocks via Okayplayer.com


2.05.2004

 
I know that recently, there has been a discussion about Central and how effective its newsfeed is. Although this discussion seemed to end a while with Liz's post on Monday. For some reason or another none of my new posts have shown up in Central and when I go to my site feed, the new posts are not included on the atom.xml page. Another potential problem that I have had is the random appearances of people's older posts, many times their first or second post. Lemme know if anyone else is having this problem. Check out the difference between my site feed and my actual blog. I don't understand what is going on with that.

Comments: Post a Comment