DeLaWho? DeLaWhat? DeLaWhere?

The experiences of Me, Myself, and I(van), a young Delawarean, currently working in Cincinnati, Ohio



Your Daily Boondocks via Okayplayer.com


2.25.2004

 

Al Green is still hittin the High Notes

After a night filled with homework, I caught the end of the Leno Show which featured the young soul phenom Joss Stone: An amazing voice that many people compare to Aretha Franklin. Following the Leno show was young Coney O'Brien. His musical guest was Al Green. A man who I have praised before. On that note, I want to introduce the top four albums in my opinion of recent months:
Albums #2-4 are in no specific order:
Joss Stone - The Soul Sessions
Dizzee Rascal - Boy in Da Corner
Al Green - I Can't Stop

The Best Album I have heard in a long time and it is beginning to take over my life because I have been listening to it for the past 2 and a half weeks non-stop. NOTE: This is also the album that I can't seem to review it because its too damn brilliant.

That album is:
KanYe West - The College Dropout

Comments: Post a Comment