DeLaWho? DeLaWhat? DeLaWhere?

The experiences of Me, Myself, and I(van), a young Delawarean, currently working in Cincinnati, Ohio



Your Daily Boondocks via Okayplayer.com


4.12.2004

 

Drawing a Blank

This past week has been one of uncommon inactivity when it comes to blogging. It wasnt that I didnt have things to blog about in fact I dont know what it was. Maybe it was the stretch of four or five days of pleasent weather that we enjoyed despite of the gloomy forecasts that promised rain and clouds. I think my brain had associated blogging with the grey clouds with which we had unfortunately become to familiar with over the dreary winter. Well here is to continued bright and warm weather. And a special thanks to brie and jordan for the compliments. Right back at cha.

Comments: Post a Comment