DeLaWho? DeLaWhat? DeLaWhere?

The experiences of Me, Myself, and I(van), a young Delawarean, currently working in Cincinnati, Ohio



Your Daily Boondocks via Okayplayer.com


4.05.2004

 

Gotta have faith

I just wanted to let Gilbie know that I have thouroughly enjoyed this class. His passion for the exchange of ideas has really inspired me throughout the class to keep an open mind and express my views about certain issues and to share my love of music. I have been able to explore and expand some of my views on the world of politics and the affect that certain elements of speech have on their audience. I just wanted to let him know that I appreciate the work that he has done in this class. I know he is going through a difficult time right now but I have faith that he will find himself in a good position after this school year. Hope everything works out for ya Dr. G.

Comments: Post a Comment