DeLaWho? DeLaWhat? DeLaWhere?

The experiences of Me, Myself, and I(van), a young Delawarean, currently working in Cincinnati, Ohio



Your Daily Boondocks via Okayplayer.com


4.14.2004

 

New Tech

A couple nights ago, I took four quarters downstairs and rolled them into the vending machine. I picked my PEPSI out of the dispenser and opened it up. Much to my delight, I recieved one of the hundreds of millions of songs that PEPSI and Apple are giving away. So I downloaded iTunes and downloaded my first free song. I ended up downloading Method Man feat. the Bussa Bus AKA Busta Rhymes "Whats Happening" because I was excited abou this new realm of things to explore. I got excited and used up my free song too quickly. I wish I had bought one of the songs off of the Dilated Peoples' new album "Neighborhood Watch". But, it was exciting none the less. I have tried to stay away from iTunes for the simple reason that the urge to have an iPod would be too strong...and it is slowly growing again. I noticed that Alex has walked into to class with the signature white apple headphones in his ears. What do you think of you iPod? How has it worked out for you? Lemme know.

Take a look at this beautiful piece of machinery. It has the same amount of space as my hard drive. I know dad checks my blog sometimes and I know a certain sophomore at Denison whose birthday is coming up in June and he really wants a 20 + GB iPod. I hope that isnt too shameless of a suggestion.

Comments: Post a Comment