DeLaWho? DeLaWhat? DeLaWhere?

The experiences of Me, Myself, and I(van), a young Delawarean, currently working in Cincinnati, Ohio



Your Daily Boondocks via Okayplayer.com


4.23.2004

 

Tomorrow is A Big Day

So, my friend Zach Daniels and I have put a lot of money and effort into our "dream" of DJing parties on campus. I purchased some relatively cheap (in truth, they were not cheap at all) Direct Drive Numark Turntables as well as some vinyl. We bought some speakers, an amp, a dual CD player with a mixer integrated into the unit. Tomorrow, it is all coming together because we are DJing the DG Formal. If anybody in this little community Gilbie has created is gonna be there, let me know what you thought of the job we did.

By the way, Gilbie, I understand there have been a lot of issues with the new Google email service dealing with privacy or the lack thereof. I just wanna have some input on how the system works. We will see how it goes.

Comments: Post a Comment