DeLaWho? DeLaWhat? DeLaWhere?

The experiences of Me, Myself, and I(van), a young Delawarean, currently working in Cincinnati, Ohio



Your Daily Boondocks via Okayplayer.com


7.08.2004

 

Back with a Vengence

Just when I thought that these two fellow bloggers had fallen off of the face of the earth...they have both come back with the power of the post. I thought that the Verger and Poluiedes were long gone and may have migrated north to their summer blogs, but with a recent flurry of posts they have broken their silence. Like Ma$e, I must Welcome You Back. Side Note: Maybe Dave's prolonged absence may be related to the picture in his profile. Looks like the back of a Police issue Cruiser...I like it.


Side Note: I intended to publish this post on 7/8/04, however, I [Saved as Draft] instead of [Publish Post]...doh

Comments: Post a Comment