DeLaWho? DeLaWhat? DeLaWhere?

The experiences of Me, Myself, and I(van), a young Delawarean, currently working in Cincinnati, Ohio



Your Daily Boondocks via Okayplayer.com


9.03.2004

 

Commentary

In response to comment about previous post:

I agree, that while the speech was bland and drawn out...he ended really well. I know that he threw out the typical pseudo promises that they all send out, but the strongest part of his speech was the last half. I am not saying that I agreed with any of it, but it was well constructed and he seemed more comfortable than I have ever seen him on the big stage.

I am simply saying that I could see that speech persuading those supposed "undecideds" to vote for Bush because the speech was crafted pretty well.

About the tears during the end of it, didnt Cheney say there was no room for sensitivity.

Funniest comment: The Creation of Opportunity Zones...what the hell are opportunity Zones.

Comments: Post a Comment