DeLaWho? DeLaWhat? DeLaWhere?

The experiences of Me, Myself, and I(van), a young Delawarean, currently working in Cincinnati, Ohio



Your Daily Boondocks via Okayplayer.com


12.23.2004

 

Devoid of Thought

The end of this past semester was exhausting and as I noted on my last post, my blog has felt the pain. However, as I emerge from the storm, I realize that I have not been as devoid of non-school thought as I previously thought. However, these thoughts have not expressed themselves through writing. For example, my opinion on the Barry Bonds roids situation...who was surprised that the man used roids...not I. I accepted a long time ago that the use of illegal performance products was present in sports, and I was surprised by the media's mini-frenzy, acting like it was big news. I also have had thoughts on Chad Pennington's well-presented and brilliant speech that he made to the NY Jets beat writers. He scolded them for their petty banter that they use to sell papers. I have had many thoughts. But, currently, my thoughts are focused on the holidays. A period of rest, relaxation, family, friends, food, Shaq v. Kobe, Pistons v. Pacers, and sugarplums.

As the official decision maker for MAWHC, or Movies Associated with Holdiay Cheer,In reference to my father's bid to make Diner an official holiday movie, I must reject the movies bid, while it is a great movie, if I remember correctly, the movie does not possess the mandatory, gift-giving scene. Although, a strong case could be made for Modell's recieving other's leftovers.

It is my hope to get my blog back on track...for it has been stopped in one station for too long.

Comments: Post a Comment