DeLaWho? DeLaWhat? DeLaWhere?

The experiences of Me, Myself, and I(van), a young Delawarean, currently working in Cincinnati, Ohio



Your Daily Boondocks via Okayplayer.com


4.12.2005

 

Whaaaa?

A couple of weeks ago, one of my geology professors (who was once a hardcore deadhead), turned me on to this website eTree.org. Here's their self-description.

"Welcome to etree.org, the award-winning leader in lossless digital audio distribution on the Internet! We are a community committed to providing the highest quality live concerts in a lossless, downloadable format.

You can find nearly every band that allows taping in the jambands community on etree.org, including Phish, The Grateful Dead, The Seth Yacovone Band, String Cheese Incident, The Slip, Medeski, Martin & Wood, Umphrey's McGee, The Big Wu, Amfibian and The New Deal."

It is an amazing resource for downloading live shows. You find the selection of their live shows (downloadable artists are bolded) on the Database and the required software for conversion to WAV files on the Software Page. I myself just downloaded some Robert Randolph and the Family Band as well as Charlie Hunter. I just downloaded the software for conversion so I will be rolling audio bliss in just a few minutes. Aaaah

Comments: Post a Comment