DeLaWho? DeLaWhat? DeLaWhere?

The experiences of Me, Myself, and I(van), a young Delawarean, currently working in Cincinnati, Ohio



Your Daily Boondocks via Okayplayer.com


7.10.2004

 

Recent Changes and Things to Come

I have been tinkering here and there with my blog's template: 1) moving the Blue Hen Logo to the sidebar and then back to the top of the page. 2) New and deeper blue and 3) Adding webfeeds from New York Times...tipoff courtesy of Dave Gilbert, whose blog has looking rather nice recently. However, I am not content with the current state of the blog template. I have tried to adopt one of the new templates offered by Blogger, but I have found customizing these templates (especially when dealing with new colors) to be very tiedious and difficult....and the results have been disappointing and unattractive. If anyone has any tips with customizing those new templates...drop a comment.

Comments: Post a Comment