DeLaWho? DeLaWhat? DeLaWhere?

The experiences of Me, Myself, and I(van), a young Delawarean, currently working in Cincinnati, Ohio



Your Daily Boondocks via Okayplayer.com


9.09.2004

 

Hurricane IVAN

I don't know how I feel about having my name (no matter if it is pronounced differently or not) being associated with a Category 5 Storm that has already killed 15 people and could deliver the 3rd devastating blow to Florida. I will elaborate more a little later, but the digging of a large hole for geologic purposes is calling my name and I am answering.


Reading quotes like "Elsewhere, Ivan pulverized concrete homes into piles of rubble and tore away hundreds of landmark red zinc roofs."...is just plain odd. I dont pulverize anything.



HURRICANE IVAN information

Comments: Post a Comment