DeLaWho? DeLaWhat? DeLaWhere?

The experiences of Me, Myself, and I(van), a young Delawarean, currently working in Cincinnati, Ohio



Your Daily Boondocks via Okayplayer.com


1.05.2005

 

Last Night's The Daily Show

Last night's Daily Show was a good one, I don't know if any of y'all caught a glimpse of the handsome young man sitting in on the inside edge of the third row of the stands closest to the news desk...oh yeah that was me. After much effort was put forth to get the tickets (thank you to me Mum), I attended this years first The Daily Show with Jon Stewart. My Dad and I made the short drive up to New York and visited with my short but still power wielding Croatian Grandmother (his mother) and her two sisters. After a delicious meal and a confusing game of rummy, we headed over to the Daily Show Studios to wait in line for a couple hours. Between the newlyweds behind us and the four men in front of us, entertaining and annoying conversation was plentiful. After being herded into the studio, being hyped up, and a short discussion time with Jon himself, the show began. By the way, the set is quite small, they do wonders with the camera angles. One of the more amusing sights, was the "Spinal Tap" originating and Stonehedge-esque The Daily Show monument. This dinky set of letters looks like a bunch of baby blocks stacked on top of each other. The show was great and as always filled with humor and wit. If your ever in NYC, check the Daily Show out...it's a blast....I recommend reserving the tickets months in advance.

Comments: Post a Comment